Michelle Vigna, Monsanto Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System launch lead, explains the Roundup Ready Learning Experiences that are being held by the company this summer and notes their locations. An important part will be the introduction of the Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System, which includes crops with traits to resist dicamba herbicide as well as Roundup. The Xtend system is under EPA review for registration that might occur for the 2015 crop.
Monsanto Roundup Ready learning experiences
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Commentary: GMOs: It’s all in the name