Michelle Vigna, Monsanto Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System launch lead, explains the Roundup Ready Learning Experiences that are being held by the company this summer and notes their locations. An important part will be the introduction of the Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System, which includes crops with traits to resist dicamba herbicide as well as Roundup. The Xtend system is under EPA review for registration that might occur for the 2015 crop.
Monsanto Roundup Ready learning experiences
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014