Thomas Pajak, sales manager for agricultural accounts with Mid-State Tank Co., Inc., talks about the company’s business strengths in 2013 as the company has expanded in recent years looking to 2014 and beyond. The company celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2013.
Mid-State Tank Co. has strong business
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto