Steve Elmore, agricultural global economics lead for DuPont Pioneer, talked about grain market prices and “demand destruction” as October ended at the ASFMRA annual meeting and AgroNomics conference.
Markets and demand view by one economist
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture