Steve Elmore, agricultural global economics lead for DuPont Pioneer, talked about grain market prices and “demand destruction” as October ended at the ASFMRA annual meeting and AgroNomics conference.
Markets and demand view by one economist
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics