Steve Elmore, agricultural global economics lead for DuPont Pioneer, talked about grain market prices and “demand destruction” as October ended at the ASFMRA annual meeting and AgroNomics conference.
Markets and demand view by one economist
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto