Steve Elmore, agricultural global economics lead for DuPont Pioneer, talked about grain market prices and “demand destruction” as October ended at the ASFMRA annual meeting and AgroNomics conference.
Markets and demand view by one economist
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data