Markets and demand view by one economist
Steve Elmore, agricultural global economics lead for DuPont Pioneer, talked about grain market prices and “demand destruction” as October ended at the ASFMRA annual meeting and AgroNomics conference.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Taiwan passes new GMO tolerance regulations
- Middle East drought a threat to global food prices
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Bayer CropScience to acquire Biagro Group
- USGC sees potential problems for Ukraine farmers
- DuPont Pioneer and Hexima announce new insect protection
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”