Reed Mayberry, senior marketing manager - corn, DuPont Pioneer, explained DuPont’s three step strategy for helping to extend a seed trait’s longevity in order to provide farmers with the best technology against corn rootworms.
Maintaining trait durability
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals