Reed Mayberry, senior marketing manager - corn, DuPont Pioneer, explained DuPont’s three step strategy for helping to extend a seed trait’s longevity in order to provide farmers with the best technology against corn rootworms.
Maintaining trait durability
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Mosaic to halt muriate of potash output in New Mexico
- Dow Chemical adds more assets to "for sale" list
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- Fafinski Mark & Johnson launches UAS practice group
- Most ag markets are higher, but hog futures are tumbling Thursday