Dave Downing, U.S. brand leader with MANA, explains that the worldwide company of Makhteshim Agan, known as MANA in the U.S., will have a new name— Adama—in every country where the company does business starting this spring. The corporate change is to Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
MANA rebranding worldwide as Adama
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta