Dave Downing, U.S. brand leader with MANA, explains that the worldwide company of Makhteshim Agan, known as MANA in the U.S., will have a new name— Adama—in every country where the company does business starting this spring. The corporate change is to Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
MANA rebranding worldwide as Adama
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- Free webinar for ag retailers on strip tillage
- White House agenda on climate change impacts to natural resources
- NGFA reiterates need for STB to change rail fuel surcharge rule
- 2014 World Food Prize awarded to Dr. Sanjaya Rajaram
- Arysta LifeScience agrees to acquisition
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals