Dave Downing, U.S. brand leader with MANA, explains that the worldwide company of Makhteshim Agan, known as MANA in the U.S., will have a new name— Adama—in every country where the company does business starting this spring. The corporate change is to Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
MANA rebranding worldwide as Adama
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto