Low odor is benefit of new pesticides
Keith Miller, MANA, insecticide and fungicide manager, explains two new products’ low-odor benefit for farmers. He also talks about the safety, signal word for handling.
- Vermont approves bill requiring mandatory GM labeling
- Shift in corn susceptibility to rootworms in Nebraska
- Biologists develop nanosensors to visualize plant stress hormone
- Rothamsted Research to do field trial with GM camelina
- Wheat Growers opens agronomy center in South Dakota
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants