Andy Hurst, product manager for trait crops, Bayer CropScience, explains how LibertyLink soybean variety availability exploded in 2012 and soybeans with the LibertyLink trait will be improved with development in Latin America using Hornbeck Seed genetics.
LibertyLink soybeans U.S. and Latin America
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- CLA responds to EPA’s “Waters of the U.S.” rulemaking
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Analysis lists top 10 states for residue and manure energy
- EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years