Andy Hurst, product manager for trait crops, Bayer CropScience, explains how LibertyLink soybean variety availability exploded in 2012 and soybeans with the LibertyLink trait will be improved with development in Latin America using Hornbeck Seed genetics.
LibertyLink soybeans U.S. and Latin America
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?