Todd Robran, DuPont fungicide portfolio manager, explains the features of the new Aproach fungicide for 2013 that is labeled for use on corn and soybeans.
Launch of new type of strobilurin fungicide
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture