John Deere officially opened a new sales and marketing center in Olathe, Kan., on Sept. 30 with State of Kansas Governor Sam Brownback, Kansas Congressman Kevin Yoder and Kansas Senator Pat Roberts speaking. Roberts spoke to the need of feeding the world, congressional farm program budgets and too much regulatory oversight.
John Deere held grand opening
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning