John Deere officially opened a new sales and marketing center in Olathe, Kan., on Sept. 30 with State of Kansas Governor Sam Brownback, Kansas Congressman Kevin Yoder and Kansas Senator Pat Roberts speaking. Roberts spoke to the need of feeding the world, congressional farm program budgets and too much regulatory oversight.
John Deere held grand opening
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas
- Resilient Agriculture Conference now open to crop advisors
- Deep tillage buries weed seeds that can’t be killed by herbicides
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership