John Deere officially opened a new sales and marketing center in Olathe, Kan., on Sept. 30 with State of Kansas Governor Sam Brownback, Kansas Congressman Kevin Yoder and Kansas Senator Pat Roberts speaking. Roberts spoke to the need of feeding the world, congressional farm program budgets and too much regulatory oversight.
John Deere held grand opening
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta