Stewart Moorehead, manager of robotic systems at John Deere, notes the research proceeding in an orchard and the potential for autonomous equipment in crop production. He also explains that driverless equipment could have a much different look than current equipment.
John Deere autonomous equipment research
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta