Stewart Moorehead, manager of robotic systems at John Deere, notes the research proceeding in an orchard and the potential for autonomous equipment in crop production. He also explains that driverless equipment could have a much different look than current equipment.
John Deere autonomous equipment research
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals