Wayne Bailey, Ph.D., associate professor of plant sciences and entomology at the University of Missouri, said that in Missouri beneficial insects are important to help keep pest insects in check, and those beneficials will probably be slow to rebound from low levels in 2012.
Is loss of beneficials a problem for 2013?
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement