Wayne Bailey, Ph.D., associate professor of plant sciences and entomology at the University of Missouri, said that in Missouri beneficial insects are important to help keep pest insects in check, and those beneficials will probably be slow to rebound from low levels in 2012.
Is loss of beneficials a problem for 2013?
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas