Wayne Bailey, Ph.D., associate professor of plant sciences and entomology at the University of Missouri, said that in Missouri beneficial insects are important to help keep pest insects in check, and those beneficials will probably be slow to rebound from low levels in 2012.
Is loss of beneficials a problem for 2013?
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law