Steve Svelum, AgSense vice-president of sales and marketing, explains the company’s monitor and control for irrigation systems. He explains that the monitor can be used with all brands of irrigation equipment by simply attaching a unit on the end tower and through the control box. Monitoring and control of the irrigation unit can be seen on a website or an Android or iPhone app.
Irrigation monitor and control is brand agnostic
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?