Steve Svelum, AgSense vice-president of sales and marketing, explains the company’s monitor and control for irrigation systems. He explains that the monitor can be used with all brands of irrigation equipment by simply attaching a unit on the end tower and through the control box. Monitoring and control of the irrigation unit can be seen on a website or an Android or iPhone app.
Irrigation monitor and control is brand agnostic
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals