Steve Svelum, AgSense vice-president of sales and marketing, explains the company’s monitor and control for irrigation systems. He explains that the monitor can be used with all brands of irrigation equipment by simply attaching a unit on the end tower and through the control box. Monitoring and control of the irrigation unit can be seen on a website or an Android or iPhone app.
Irrigation monitor and control is brand agnostic
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture