Steve Svelum, AgSense vice-president of sales and marketing, explains the company’s monitor and control for irrigation systems. He explains that the monitor can be used with all brands of irrigation equipment by simply attaching a unit on the end tower and through the control box. Monitoring and control of the irrigation unit can be seen on a website or an Android or iPhone app.
Irrigation monitor and control is brand agnostic
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade