Andy Heggenstaller is a DuPont Pioneer agronomy research manager and member of the corn stover feedstock supply chain team. He talks about the long-term research that has been occurring to scale up a supply chain for the company’s cellulosic ethanol production facility under construction at Nevada, Iowa.
Investigation of corn stover removal
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting