Andy Heggenstaller is a DuPont Pioneer agronomy research manager and member of the corn stover feedstock supply chain team. He talks about the long-term research that has been occurring to scale up a supply chain for the company’s cellulosic ethanol production facility under construction at Nevada, Iowa.
Investigation of corn stover removal
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals