Andy Heggenstaller is a DuPont Pioneer agronomy research manager and member of the corn stover feedstock supply chain team. He talks about the long-term research that has been occurring to scale up a supply chain for the company’s cellulosic ethanol production facility under construction at Nevada, Iowa.
Investigation of corn stover removal
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center