Andy Heggenstaller is a DuPont Pioneer agronomy research manager and member of the corn stover feedstock supply chain team. He talks about the long-term research that has been occurring to scale up a supply chain for the company’s cellulosic ethanol production facility under construction at Nevada, Iowa.
Investigation of corn stover removal
- Northern corn leaf blight seen across Corn Belt
- EU wheat exporters to benefit from Black Sea turmoil
- Seeds keep vital much longer when stored without oxygen
- Global food safety agreement signed by China and UC Davis
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Corn conditions dip slightly, but…