Andy Heggenstaller is a DuPont Pioneer agronomy research manager and member of the corn stover feedstock supply chain team. He talks about the long-term research that has been occurring to scale up a supply chain for the company’s cellulosic ethanol production facility under construction at Nevada, Iowa.
Investigation of corn stover removal
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals