Rodney Schmidt, Midwest marketing manager for Bayer CropScience, explains how the new www.InnovationPlusProgram.com website allows ag retailers and farmers to gather information about products while also providing for a way to calculate the return on investment of rebates or grower programs that the company offers.
Interactive website for calculating ROI
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto