Rodney Schmidt, Midwest marketing manager for Bayer CropScience, explains how the new www.InnovationPlusProgram.com website allows ag retailers and farmers to gather information about products while also providing for a way to calculate the return on investment of rebates or grower programs that the company offers.
Interactive website for calculating ROI
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals