Rodney Schmidt, Midwest marketing manager for Bayer CropScience, explains how the new www.InnovationPlusProgram.com website allows ag retailers and farmers to gather information about products while also providing for a way to calculate the return on investment of rebates or grower programs that the company offers.
Interactive website for calculating ROI
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto