Rodney Schmidt, Midwest marketing manager for Bayer CropScience, explains how the new www.InnovationPlusProgram.com website allows ag retailers and farmers to gather information about products while also providing for a way to calculate the return on investment of rebates or grower programs that the company offers.
Interactive website for calculating ROI
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta