Rodney Schmidt, Midwest marketing manager for Bayer CropScience, explains how the new www.InnovationPlusProgram.com website allows ag retailers and farmers to gather information about products while also providing for a way to calculate the return on investment of rebates or grower programs that the company offers.
Interactive website for calculating ROI
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014