Intellectual property protection includes field visits
Randy Schlatter, DuPont Pioneer, senior manager for intellectual property programs, talks about the company’s new “Partners in Innovation” program. Pioneer is taking a lead role in explaining how important protecting intellectual property has become and how that protection leads to future innovations and new product discovery. He also notes how the program includes checking some farming operations to assure that seed is planted according to intellectual property protection criteria.
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants