Randy Schlatter, DuPont Pioneer, senior manager for intellectual property programs, talks about the company’s new “Partners in Innovation” program. Pioneer is taking a lead role in explaining how important protecting intellectual property has become and how that protection leads to future innovations and new product discovery. He also notes how the program includes checking some farming operations to assure that seed is planted according to intellectual property protection criteria.
Intellectual property protection includes field visits
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- Free webinar for ag retailers on strip tillage
- White House agenda on climate change impacts to natural resources
- NGFA reiterates need for STB to change rail fuel surcharge rule
- 2014 World Food Prize awarded to Dr. Sanjaya Rajaram
- Arysta LifeScience agrees to acquisition
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals