Randy Schlatter, DuPont Pioneer, senior manager for intellectual property programs, talks about the company’s new “Partners in Innovation” program. Pioneer is taking a lead role in explaining how important protecting intellectual property has become and how that protection leads to future innovations and new product discovery. He also notes how the program includes checking some farming operations to assure that seed is planted according to intellectual property protection criteria.
Intellectual property protection includes field visits
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture