Randy Schlatter, DuPont Pioneer, senior manager for intellectual property programs, talks about the company’s new “Partners in Innovation” program. Pioneer is taking a lead role in explaining how important protecting intellectual property has become and how that protection leads to future innovations and new product discovery. He also notes how the program includes checking some farming operations to assure that seed is planted according to intellectual property protection criteria.
Intellectual property protection includes field visits
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- WSSA updates herbicide handbook
- Uncovered, the mystery of exchanging genes with wild relatives
- What will happen to farm leases with $3.25/bu corn?
- Easy Leaf Area software calculates leaf area from digital images
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America