Randy Schlatter, DuPont Pioneer, senior manager for intellectual property programs, talks about the company’s new “Partners in Innovation” program. Pioneer is taking a lead role in explaining how important protecting intellectual property has become and how that protection leads to future innovations and new product discovery. He also notes how the program includes checking some farming operations to assure that seed is planted according to intellectual property protection criteria.
Intellectual property protection includes field visits
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?