Improved use of N by plants not an answer
Kenneth Cassman, Ph.D., University of Nebraska, Department of Agronomy & Horticulture, talked about his view of limited yield improvement for crops through new genetic improvement of nitrogen efficiency. He was the keynote speaker at the recent “Improving Nitrogen Use Efficiency” conference.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS