Kenneth Cassman, Ph.D., University of Nebraska, Department of Agronomy & Horticulture, talked about his view of limited yield improvement for crops through new genetic improvement of nitrogen efficiency. He was the keynote speaker at the recent “Improving Nitrogen Use Efficiency” conference.
Improved use of N by plants not an answer
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Livestock futures again outperformed crop markets Wednesday night