Kenneth Cassman, Ph.D., University of Nebraska, Department of Agronomy & Horticulture, talked about his view of limited yield improvement for crops through new genetic improvement of nitrogen efficiency. He was the keynote speaker at the recent “Improving Nitrogen Use Efficiency” conference.
Improved use of N by plants not an answer
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data