Kenneth Cassman, Ph.D., University of Nebraska, Department of Agronomy & Horticulture, talked about his view of limited yield improvement for crops through new genetic improvement of nitrogen efficiency. He was the keynote speaker at the recent “Improving Nitrogen Use Efficiency” conference.
Improved use of N by plants not an answer
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Mosaic to halt muriate of potash output in New Mexico
- Dow Chemical adds more assets to "for sale" list
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- Fafinski Mark & Johnson launches UAS practice group
- Most ag markets are higher, but hog futures are tumbling Thursday