Chris Larson, director of real assets at New Island Capital Management, San Francisco, explained “impact investing” and how part of it is environmental and agricultural investing by institutional and private investors.
‘Impact investing’ in ag explained
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto