Gary Thien, AFM, ARA, Thien Farm Management, analyzes farmland worldwide for investors. He notes the huge interest in U.S. farmland investment by investors from the U.S. and foreign countries. Worldwide farmland investment is seen as a profitable option to generate income because of future food demand because of an increasing world population.
Huge interest in U.S. and farmland investment
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law