Gary Thien, AFM, ARA, Thien Farm Management, analyzes farmland worldwide for investors. He notes the huge interest in U.S. farmland investment by investors from the U.S. and foreign countries. Worldwide farmland investment is seen as a profitable option to generate income because of future food demand because of an increasing world population.
Huge interest in U.S. and farmland investment
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Nufarm signs partnership to develop plant monitoring technology
- ASFMRA’s California chapter introduces FarmIt program
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking
- Canadian companies to build nutrient recovery technology facility
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?