Gary Thien, AFM, ARA, Thien Farm Management, analyzes farmland worldwide for investors. He notes the huge interest in U.S. farmland investment by investors from the U.S. and foreign countries. Worldwide farmland investment is seen as a profitable option to generate income because of future food demand because of an increasing world population.
Huge interest in U.S. and farmland investment
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture