Gary Thien, AFM, ARA, Thien Farm Management, analyzes farmland worldwide for investors. He notes the huge interest in U.S. farmland investment by investors from the U.S. and foreign countries. Worldwide farmland investment is seen as a profitable option to generate income because of future food demand because of an increasing world population.
Huge interest in U.S. and farmland investment
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014