Josh Miller, director of sales and marketing for AgVenture, Inc. and the developer of HighQ field data management for ag retailers and crop consultants, said the company is expanding after many years of servicing clients in a limited geography. The company has an office at Fredrick, Md.
HighQ field data management offer
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law