Josh Miller, director of sales and marketing for AgVenture, Inc. and the developer of HighQ field data management for ag retailers and crop consultants, said the company is expanding after many years of servicing clients in a limited geography. The company has an office at Fredrick, Md.
HighQ field data management offer
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics