Josh Miller, director of sales and marketing for AgVenture, Inc. and the developer of HighQ field data management for ag retailers and crop consultants, said the company is expanding after many years of servicing clients in a limited geography. The company has an office at Fredrick, Md.
HighQ field data management offer
- Corn and bean prices likely to drop
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- CLA responds to EPA’s “Waters of the U.S.” rulemaking
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Analysis lists top 10 states for residue and manure energy
- EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra