Late-season herbicide use in such a drought year means that herbicide carryover has to be a concern in planting the 2013 crops, explains Brent Wilson, DuPont Pioneer technical services manager.
Herbicide carryover has to be a concern
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals