Late-season herbicide use in such a drought year means that herbicide carryover has to be a concern in planting the 2013 crops, explains Brent Wilson, DuPont Pioneer technical services manager.
Herbicide carryover has to be a concern
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- Seed treatments strongly recommended for 2014 wheat crop
- Oregon GMO labeling measure certified for November ballot
- Pesticide linked to three generations of disease
- Arysta LifeScience registers Dinamic herbicide for corn in China
- AgData acquired by Vista Equity Partners