Bill Wiebold, University of Missouri Extension Service soybean specialist, says healthy corn or soybean plants are key to yield in a water challenged crop year.
Healthy plants are key to yield in drought
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
- Commentary: EPA’s explanation of its clean water proposal
- Vietnam grants licenses to four GM corn varieties
- Bioenergy research continues march toward energy independence
- New study charts the global invasion of crop pests
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week