Bill Wiebold, University of Missouri Extension Service soybean specialist, says healthy corn or soybean plants are key to yield in a water challenged crop year.
Healthy plants are key to yield in drought
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops