Bill Wiebold, University of Missouri Extension Service soybean specialist, says healthy corn or soybean plants are key to yield in a water challenged crop year.
Healthy plants are key to yield in drought
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law