Bill Wiebold, University of Missouri Extension Service soybean specialist, says healthy corn or soybean plants are key to yield in a water challenged crop year.
Healthy plants are key to yield in drought
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting