Gary Fisher, general manager of United Soils, Inc., explains how the company has stuck with hand probe soil sampling since its inception about 20 years ago. The company has expanded into offering a wide assortment of soil lab services and its precision “iF.A.R.M.” software.
Hand probe soil sampling still efficient
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture