Gary Fisher, general manager of United Soils, Inc., explains how the company has stuck with hand probe soil sampling since its inception about 20 years ago. The company has expanded into offering a wide assortment of soil lab services and its precision “iF.A.R.M.” software.
Hand probe soil sampling still efficient
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta