Gary Fisher, general manager of United Soils, Inc., explains how the company has stuck with hand probe soil sampling since its inception about 20 years ago. The company has expanded into offering a wide assortment of soil lab services and its precision “iF.A.R.M.” software.
Hand probe soil sampling still efficient
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto