Charlie Stenholm, former Texas congresssman and current federal lobbyist, talking to members of the Agricultural Retailers Association said regulations for everything from global warming to horse slaughter ought to be compromised and sensible.
Government regulations should make sense
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law