Charlie Stenholm, former Texas congresssman and current federal lobbyist, talking to members of the Agricultural Retailers Association said regulations for everything from global warming to horse slaughter ought to be compromised and sensible.
Government regulations should make sense
- Ag markets remained weak Wednesday morning
- Northern corn leaf blight seen across Corn Belt
- EU wheat exporters to benefit from Black Sea turmoil
- Seeds keep vital much longer when stored without oxygen
- Global food safety agreement signed by China and UC Davis
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement