Charlie Stenholm, former Texas congresssman and current federal lobbyist, talking to members of the Agricultural Retailers Association said regulations for everything from global warming to horse slaughter ought to be compromised and sensible.
Government regulations should make sense
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta