Charlie Stenholm, former Texas congresssman and current federal lobbyist, talking to members of the Agricultural Retailers Association said regulations for everything from global warming to horse slaughter ought to be compromised and sensible.
Government regulations should make sense
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning