Georgia perspective to Palmer amaranth problem
Tripp Maddux, Macon, Ga., Triangle Chemical Company was a Dow AgroSciences guest in Arkansas and explained the extreme problem of glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth across much of the South. He also noted the value of ag retailers in assisting growers with weed problems.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants