Carl Casale, CHS president and CEO, told Agricultural Retailer Association members that little disruption in oil supply causes big gasoline price jumps. He also said gasoline demand may have peaked but diesel fuel demand will stay high.
Gasoline demand might have peaked
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Take That, Red Baron
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals