Carl Casale, CHS president and CEO, told Agricultural Retailer Association members that little disruption in oil supply causes big gasoline price jumps. He also said gasoline demand may have peaked but diesel fuel demand will stay high.
Gasoline demand might have peaked
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Program aims to increase number of grads working in agronomy
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Australia eyes ambitious dam building plans to boost agriculture
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?