Matt Rushing references Fuse Technologies being helpful for the group of crop consultants and ag retailers working with their farmer customers. Rushing gives an explanation of the concept for Fuse to be an AGCO service and business strategy to help farmers and third-party service providers with precision technology decisions, including the ability for one brand of equipment and technology to interface with other brands. Rushing is vice-president of the AGCO Advanced Technology Solutions and Electronics Function Group.
Fuse is an AGCO business strategy
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade