Matt Rushing references Fuse Technologies being helpful for the group of crop consultants and ag retailers working with their farmer customers. Rushing gives an explanation of the concept for Fuse to be an AGCO service and business strategy to help farmers and third-party service providers with precision technology decisions, including the ability for one brand of equipment and technology to interface with other brands. Rushing is vice-president of the AGCO Advanced Technology Solutions and Electronics Function Group.
Fuse is an AGCO business strategy
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta