Matt Rushing references Fuse Technologies being helpful for the group of crop consultants and ag retailers working with their farmer customers. Rushing gives an explanation of the concept for Fuse to be an AGCO service and business strategy to help farmers and third-party service providers with precision technology decisions, including the ability for one brand of equipment and technology to interface with other brands. Rushing is vice-president of the AGCO Advanced Technology Solutions and Electronics Function Group.
Fuse is an AGCO business strategy
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America