Randy Myers, Bayer CropScience, manager of the broad-acres fungicides portfolio, noted that frogeye leaf spot is prevalent in a wide geography of the South and Mid-south where soybeans are grown, and it is being found in a wider and wider area. He talks about control methods using more than one fungicide active ingredient products.
Frogeye leaf spot fungicide resistance widespread
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops