Randy Myers, Bayer CropScience, manager of the broad-acres fungicides portfolio, noted that frogeye leaf spot is prevalent in a wide geography of the South and Mid-south where soybeans are grown, and it is being found in a wider and wider area. He talks about control methods using more than one fungicide active ingredient products.
Frogeye leaf spot fungicide resistance widespread
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?