Randy Myers, Bayer CropScience, manager of the broad-acres fungicides portfolio, noted that frogeye leaf spot is prevalent in a wide geography of the South and Mid-south where soybeans are grown, and it is being found in a wider and wider area. He talks about control methods using more than one fungicide active ingredient products.
Frogeye leaf spot fungicide resistance widespread
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning