Randy Myers, Bayer CropScience, manager of the broad-acres fungicides portfolio, noted that frogeye leaf spot is prevalent in a wide geography of the South and Mid-south where soybeans are grown, and it is being found in a wider and wider area. He talks about control methods using more than one fungicide active ingredient products.
Frogeye leaf spot fungicide resistance widespread
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta