Randy Myers, Bayer CropScience, manager of the broad-acres fungicides portfolio, noted that frogeye leaf spot is prevalent in a wide geography of the South and Mid-south where soybeans are grown, and it is being found in a wider and wider area. He talks about control methods using more than one fungicide active ingredient products.
Frogeye leaf spot fungicide resistance widespread
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto