Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri, associate professor of plant sciences, told participants of the university’s Crop Management Conference, that waterhemp control can best be achieved by following practices outlined by the Weed Science Society of American in a white paper.
Focus on herbicide resistant waterhemp
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture